Hello World !
Welcome to the homepage of my Github/GoogleCode sources code repositories.
I use GitHub and GoogleCode to share my technology watch.
Each repository use Git to manage source code and each of them have a dedicated philosophy of use:
- GoogleCode : Used to share all technologies exploration project type. Exploration means here that each project is dedicated to the discovering of a target technology using a full documented examples. Each project can be used to discover main features of the technology or as template to quick start a project using the technology.
- GitHub : Used to share application project type. Application project means here that each project implements an application and provide a binary artefact like an executable, a library and so on.
All the projects (GoogleCode + Github) are fully free and open source (license Apache2), use them as you want ^__^
My unique goal is to share my work with the community like the community share with me and help me to grow every day....
.:Hibernate Validator Security Contribs:.
Provide a set of content-checking constraint annotations, focused on security, using the JSR303 RI Hibernate Validation.
- Sources repository
- Documentation & metrics
- Browse issues
- Maven Snapshot distribution repository
- Maven Release distribution repository
Artefacts are also published into Maven Central Repository.
Big thanks to Sonatype for this feature...
.:Android application to fuzz WIFI AP:.
This project is a POC trying to find vulnerabilites into WIFI access point (AP).
.:OWASP Wiki Contribs:.
- Detect profiling phase into web application.
- W3C Content Security Policy specification: Set up in an web app.
- W3C Cross Origin Resource Sharing specification: Origin header scrutiny.
- W3C Cross Origin Resource Sharing specification: Request preflight process checking.
- Automated audit using W3AF.
- Automated audit using SQLMap.
- Automated audit using SKIPFISH.
- Automated audit using WAPITI.
- XPath code injection.
- Error page set up in Java Server Page.
- Error page set up in Java web application deployment descriptor.
- How to decompile Java code.
.:IT Security Magazines articles:.
Article created for HAKIN9 and its associated magazines: